British Columbia Charcuterie Board!
This charcuterie board can be used in the kitchen or as a great gift. All of our charcuterie boards are made of high quality bamboo that is recommended by top chefs due to the benefits that this material offers.
The British Columbia Charcuterie Board offered by World Table Company is not only unique and functional but also looks stunning in any kitchen. It can also be used as an attractive serving or cheese board on your parties. With little maintenance, you can enjoy using it for a very long time.
Check out the awesome features that Bamboo Charcuterie Boards have to offer:
- Our bamboo charcuterie boards resist staining which is a big issue in case of any materials when cutting meats or any acidic plants like tomatoes.
- This material is environment-friendly as the bamboo is technically a grass that can be fully mature within 3 to 6 years. For comparison maple trees fully mature after 30 years.
- Bamboo charcuterie boards provide superior health and sanitation properties. It resists a knife penetration and has natural ability to fight bacteria.
- Bamboo is lightweight and at the same time is considered to be the harder than the most of woods.
- Bamboo surface will not dull your expensive knives’ blades as the after materials used for making cutting boards.
- World Table Company’s charcuterie boards are hard and durable. They do not warp and crack as any other charcuterie boards offered on the market.
- The bamboo charcuterie boards are easily cleaned with soap and hot water.
Maintenance: Our bamboo charcuterie boards are low maintenance products. We highly recommend hand washing with soap and hot water. Please remember to wipe dry our charcuterie board after washing and you will be able to use it for years to come! Bamboo charcuterie boards are not dishwasher safe. Saturate your dry and clean bamboo charcuterie board with a food safe mineral oil every month.
Be environmentally friendly and trendy with products offered by World Table Company. Order your British Columbia Board today, and add the personal touch to your kitchen and enjoy the product recommended by the top chefs.