Not Seeing What You Are Looking For?
Let us know what shape you would like and we will help make your dream a reality!
A Custom Bamboo Cutting Board is an extraordinary piece of art that you can have in your kitchen or you can give it as the perfect gift for your friends and family.
All our cutting boards are made of high-quality bamboo that is recommended by top chefs due to benefits and superior properties that this material offers.
The Custom Bamboo Cutting Boards offered by World Table Company is not only unique and functional but also looks stunning in any kitchen. This unique shape makes an attractive snack or cheese serving board at your parties or family gatherings. With little maintenance, you can enjoy using them for a very long time. Now you can forget about your old cutting boards that are difficult to keep clean.
- Our bamboo cutting boards stain resistant which is a big issue when cutting meats or acidic vegetables.
- The material we use is environmentally friendly as the bamboo is technically a grass that can be fully mature within 3 to 6 years. For comparison maple trees fully mature after 30 years.
- Bamboo cutting boards provide superior health and sanitation properties. It resists a knife penetration and has the natural ability to fight bacteria.
- Bamboo is lightweight and at the same time is considered to be harder than most woods.
- Bamboo surface will not dull your expensive knives’ blades
- World Table Company’s cutting boards are hard and durable. They do not warp and crack like other cutting boards on the market.
- The bamboo cutting boards are easily cleaned with soap and hot water.
Our bamboo cutting boards are low maintenance products. We highly recommend hand washing with soap and hot water. Please remember to wipe dry your bamboo cutting board after washing and you will be able to use it for years. Never try to put your cutting board into a dishwasher because it can be easily damaged. Saturate your dry and clean bamboo cutting board with a food-safe mineral oil every month. This process additionally prolongs the lifespan of your cutting board.