World Table Company is located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. As a part of our legacy we are introducing bamboo charcuterie board in the shape of the City of Winnipeg.
Winnipeg Bamboo Charcuterie Board is true piece of art that you can have in your kitchen or give it as a perfect gift for your friends and family.
All our charcuterie boards are made of high quality bamboo that is recommended by top chefs due to the benefits and superior properties of bamboo.
Winnipeg Bamboo Charcuterie Board offered by World Table Company is not only unique and functional but also looks stunning in any kitchen. The unique shape makes it an attractive snacks serving or cheese board at your parties or family gatherings. With little maintenance you can enjoy using them for a very long time. Now you can forget about your old charcuterie boards that were hard to keep clean.
It is time to tell you about all the benefits you get and why you should choose your new Winnipeg Bamboo Charcuterie Board:
- Our bamboo charcuterie boards resist staining which is a big issue in case of any materials when cutting meats or any acidic plants like tomatoes.
- This material is environment friendly as the bamboo is technically a grass that can be fully mature within 3 to 6 years. For comparison maple trees fully mature after 30 years.
- Bamboo charcuterie boards provide superior health and sanitation properties. It resists a knife penetration and has natural ability to fight bacteria.
- Bamboo is lightweight and at the same time is considered to be the harder than the most of woods.
- Bamboo surface will not dull your expensive knives’ blades as the after materials used for making cutting boards.
- World Table Company’s charcuterie boards are hard and durable. They do not warp and crack as any other charcuterie boards offered on the market.
- The bamboo charcuterie boards are easily cleaned with soap and hot water.
Our bamboo charcuterie boards are really low maintenance products! We highly recommend hand washing with soap and hot water. Please remember to wipe dry your bamboo charcuterie board after washing and you will be able to use it for years. Never try to put your charcuterie board into a dishwasher because it can be easily damaged. Saturate your dry and clean bamboo charcuterie board with a food safe mineral oil every month. This process additionally prolongs the life span of your amazing charcuterie board.
Buy the Winnipeg Bamboo Charcuterie Board offered by World Table Company today. This small thing will change the look of your kitchen and make food preparation fun a pleasant activity. If this is a gift, do not wait, people will love you!